Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Biggest Loser, Take Two!

Well, I have entered the next round of the local "Biggest Loser" Competition. I did well last year, coming in 3rd and losing 25lbs. I have put a bit back on and need more accountability, so I'm back. This time, I managed to drag the hubby along. Scott decided that if he was going to do this, he was going to win and he bought a treadmill today. We'll see how long that lasts, but I'm excited because it means I can run even on crappy weather days, like this one.
So starting weight for us both:

Jenn- 181.0            Scott- 231.2

Goals:
Jenn- below 160 lbs    Scott- Below 200 lbs
   I also want to run a 10k (hoping for May 11st)
The competition is on until June 28th. The tough part for Scott will be when he heads back to work. Hard to regulate eating and exercising then.

Well, here goes everything!

No comments:

Followers