Monday, August 2, 2010

Pet Hair Solution!

I just discovered the most amazing product. It's called the Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair. It is fantastic. I have two long haired cats and a long haired dog (not to mention my long hair!) so I had resigned myself to furry furniture. But this thing works! I used it on my couch, rocking chair and Bed skirt so far. I'm so excited I want to use it on everything! I am totally using it on the carpet in the car. I am picturing using it on my wool winter coat. It works wonders! The packages says to throw it out when it gets full (which was one couch for me) but I popped one of the rollers out and emptied it. It popped right back in and works fine. No more pet hair on my guests' pants (unless the dog decides to rub up against them).

No comments:

Followers