Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ally the Sheltie

I know it's been FOREVER since I posted anything. Life has been quite hectic for many reasons. My husband was home for a while, I started back to school, and, the subject of today's post, I added a new member to our family, a beautiful little girl puppy named Ally (short for Allison, the diesel transmission).
She is adorable. Four months old. She's getting along pretty well with our other dog, Casey. I guess I have to call him a "dog" now, since he is almost three and no longer the puppy in the family! She loves to run in our backyard, since she grew up in a concrete kennel...she's loving the freedom! 

And after a long run, she flops anywhere she stops...usually in a corner somewhere, but she does like her crate, so she sleeps there sometimes. Night, night little Ally!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn got here via facebook. We always had Collies and Shelties growing up...and a very special tri colour like yours are. Triggers some fond memories :)

Tracy

Followers