Saturday, June 26, 2010

Plans for Furniture

I went to the school today with my measuring tape. I took some measurements and made some decisions about where I want the furniture in my new classroom to be placed. Over the summer, they have a cleaning crew come through the school and redo all the floors. They have to remove every piece of furniture from my room and replace it when they are done. SO I decided that I would let them to all the work for me and move my furniture back into the places I want it. So the above pictures are how it looks right now.

So I  went to my trusty paint program and drew up a terrible, yet useful set of room plans to tell them where I want my furniture. I numbered each piece of furniture and labelled them in real life with pink sticky notes. I really hope they move at least the big stuff for me. I can move little stuff on my own. So this is what I accomplished today. Planning work for others!

No comments:

Followers