Monday, June 28, 2010

T-Shirts Completed

After Finally finding Freezer Paper at the Superstore, I was able to spend many hours cutting out the stencils and painting in the pieces. Some colours took a lot of coats. Red, for example, took 5 or 6 coats, whereas the white only took 2. They turned out neat, for my first try at it. They are for my dad's birthday.



The first one is a navy blue golf shirt. I made a "nametag" on it that says "hello my name is papa"



The other one is a black t-shirt that says "crops are green, tractors are red" this is to egg on the battle in our family between John Deeres and Massey Fergusons. I think they turned out pretty cool. I hope Dad likes them.


And yes, I realize they aren't the same t-shirts from yesterday's blog. I decided on a different design, so the black went better than the green.

No comments:

Followers