Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Bath for the Bathroom

So I noticed yesterday that Casey was smelling nasty in the rain. He usually smells a little bit like a wet dog, but he also smells of his shampoo. That's when I realized that Casey had not been bathed in a while.
So this morning I determined to give him a bath. Usually this takes both Scott and I, but since I am home alone these days, I wanted to do it myself.

Casey is very good about being in the tub. He doesn't enjoy it by any means, but he doesn't fuss. BUT THAT FUR! It takes forever to get it all wet, and then forever to get it all shampooed and forever to get the shampoo! By the time all that was done, I had given up on using his detangling conditioner.

When Casey gets out of the tub, the whole place gets a "wash" from his shaking. He got me and the bathroom soaked before I could get him outside to dry off. He gets all crinkly when he's drying. And then very Poofy when he's completely dry.

No comments:

Followers