Monday, July 26, 2010

Garden Disasters

I have hired my friend Greg to mow my lawn for me this summer. I never remember. I hate doing it. And he needs the money. Today he came to mow the lawn and my mower died. Kaput. So he helped me load it in my vehicle to take to the repair shop tomorrow morning.

Then the Weed Eater ran out of twine. After winding it and re-threading it, that got all jammed up. Greg's Dad was able to fix it for me (thank Gary :)

So I spent most of the afternoon and evening outside pulling weeds out of the cracks in my concrete, out of my gardens, out of my driveway, etc. I also used the leaf blower to blow all the debris that collected on my back step out into a garbage bag. Things are looking very good now. Thanks to a couple of friends who helped me out.

No comments:

Followers