Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Feeling Blessed

"When you're worried and you can't sleep
Just count your blessings instead of sheep
And you'll fall asleep
Counting your blessings"


Here's a list of just a few of my blessings:

- My high-maintenance pets: Caterpillar and Gimpy (the cats who both had to visit the vet this week because of war wounds) and Casey (my fur-ball dog who loves to chew tanktop and bra straps)

- My job (finally a permanent position working with little kids, even if it's a lot of work)

-My marriage (we may not be conventional, but it works for us... it's been 11 years together this month)

-My house (the little brick house we found in this little small town)

- My Wacko family (they are crazy, but I love them)

- My talents (arts, poetry, music, laughter)

No comments:

Followers