Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Movie Review - Eclipse: Twilight Series

I went out for a night with the girls. We are all huge fans of the Twilight Book series, so we decided to go see the movie together, since none of our husbands were at all interested. We had a great night of food and laughter before even reaching the theatre. The room was filled with people wearing team Edward or team Jacob t-shirts, showing their loyalty clearly when the two aforementioned characters were on the screen. We seemed to be in the middle of the Team Jacob crowd, because every time Jacob was on screen, usually shirtless, their were catcalls and cheers. There were a few scenes that I disagreed with when compared with the book. I also hated the new choice for Victoria. She was wimpy. I don't like the actors that play Rosalie or Jasper either. But I enjoyed the acting in this movie much more than the last two movies. I also loved seeing the tent scene with my eyes and not just in my mind. They also did an amazing job on the proposal scene.

All in all, I give it a 4 out of 5.

No comments:

Followers