Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Great Run

I've been working through the 5K training schedule for three weeks. I had a rough time last week, not completing all my run times. I had been trying to run in the mornings since it isn't too hot yet. My legs were trudging through soup. Today though, I decided to wait and go at sunset (around 8:30pm). It was starting to cool down, but wasn't yet dark. I also brought a new album on my IPod. And it worked! MY attitude and energy level were better because it wasn't first thing in the morning. The songs also had a great beat to run to, making me much happier to run! I listened to Hillsong Kids Ultimate Collection Album. My favourite song from the album is also the best one to run to: One Way Jesus. I have included the video here. The actions are really fun. I can't wait to teach them to my kids at school.
So I has a great run, with energy to walk up my steps. After a nice hot shower, I am actually feeling really good about myself and how I did tonight. I might be able to do that 5K eventually...

No comments:

Followers